Wild Bill On AHC Gunslingers
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Barbara Zimet
1 post
May 28, 2016
4:25 PM
Hi Mr. Willey,

I have to be honest with you, I never watched you on your soap opera, however I was familiar with you due to it. Last summer I became rapt by the Gunslingers series on the American Heroes Channel and I have to tell you in all honesty I was truly blown away by your performance as Wild Bill Hickcok, in fact I am watching now as I am watching it now for I think the 4th time. I was very sad that they did not continue this series, I am sure that there are plenty more stories to tell. I was also so taken with the stories of Bass Reeves who I never had heard of I wound up contacting Bob Bell Boze to find out what book I could read to learn more as well as wanting to learn more about Bat Masterson. Your performance truly deserved an award. My hat is off to you sir. I did not see you playing a role, all I saw was Wild Bill Hickok on that screen all the time. It takes a lot to forget that I am watching an actor portraying someone else and you did it masterfully, and I really felt that I wanted to share this with you. When I am finally done reading about Bass and Bat I might move on to Wild Bill because I am sure there is still so much more to learn. Thank you for the education and the entertainment that I have yet to forget.

Barbara Zimet
Cheryl09
1 post
Jun 01, 2016
7:03 PM
He was excellent as Bill! I saw it in person in Ottawa Illinois.
He's a very talented actor and have enjoyed all the plays he has done every year in Ottawa too. Looks like he has something new coming up in late July also!
MaryOlvera
7 posts
Feb 16, 2019
12:55 AM
Area is here the individuals who needs to go to slope station can go. The area is notwithstanding telling the elevation of the territory and the temeperature and every one of the things driver need to see but you can get write my essay for best work. I truly like dthis post every one of the things are all around depicted. I truly values your work.
Kaeden Haiden
18 posts
Aug 09, 2019
3:45 PM
I’m prompted while using the surpassing in addition to preachy checklist you give in such very little timing. Accountants Crawley

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)