Walt Willey Flashback 08/22/14
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

BonnieVent
56 posts
Aug 22, 2014
9:33 AM

Welcome to Walt Willey's Flashback Friday Fun Foto Facts

Hey Folks...to celebrate the GUNSLINGERS' "Wild Bill-Marksman and Marked Man" episode (thanks so much for watching and all your kind words!) AND the Fall Tour of Wild Bill! An Evening with James Butler Hickok, we're going to make this Flashback Friday Fun Foto Facts contest a little different. 

Here's the question:  The summer of 1876 was quite a year for the Wild West.  What two icons died that summer, less than two months apart and what was their connection? Please post your answers below:

I

KG78
1 post
Aug 22, 2014
11:13 AM
Hmmm... Possibly

August: Wild Bill, June: US General George Armstrong Custer.

I'm not entirely sure what specific thing they had in common, but I do know that there were rumors that Wild Bill was involved with General George's wife. :)
BonnieVent
57 posts
Aug 22, 2014
11:30 AM
The first part is correct. It is Hickok and Custer. The 2nd part still needs to be answered. What was their connection?
Aaron Rahn
2 posts
Aug 22, 2014
4:01 PM
Wild Bill acted as a scout for Custer's 7th Calvary
BonnieVent
59 posts
Aug 22, 2014
4:39 PM
Congratulations to Aaron Rahn for getting the correct answers!!
Aaron Rahn
3 posts
Aug 22, 2014
5:21 PM
Kaeden Haiden
12 posts
Nov 26, 2018
4:15 AM
I just now idea it can be a notion to share incase anybody else seemed to be experiencing difficulty investigating although My business is a bit undecided plainly was allowed to fit bands in addition to deals with with in this article. Capital Gains

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)